VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > OIL AND GAS > VALVES, ACTUATORS & REGULATORS > CONTROL VALVE > ANGLE VALVE > Yarway Hy-Drop Throttling Valve
Yarway Hy-Drop Throttling Valve
- Critical Service
- Flashing, Cavitation
- Flow Characteristics
- Carbon Steel, Metal, Steel
- Pressure Class
- Shutoff Class
- Class V (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 1-1/2 / DN 40, NPS 1 / DN 25, NPS 1-1/4 / DN 32
- Valve Size Standard
- Valve Type
- Globe, Angle Valve, Angle
- ASME B31.1
- End Connection
- Socket Weld
- Dual range throttling – primary range plus a super capacity blast range.
- Rapid energy dissipation – controls the destructive forces inherent in high pressure drop service.
- Accurate and repeatable settings – micrometer dial assures setting accuracy and positive resetting capability.
- Quick-change disc – insert an interchangeable stem-disc into the same valve body to convert from one orifice size to another.
- Guided-disc – eliminates disc vibration and chatter.
- Loose disc: Disc design provides multiposition seating and assures positive alignment of seat and disc surfaces. This gives sure protection against premature failures from seat-to-disc “grind” prevalent in valves of integral stem-disc design.
- Dual-purpose disc – separate surfaces for shutoff and throttling.
- Stellite seat – resists corrosion and wiredrawing.
- In-line repair – Yarway reseating tool can be used to cut a new seat in-line.
- Resetting capability: The Hy-Drop® valve has positive resetting capability to accommodate multiple-operation programs with accurate flow control variations.
Category: ANGLE VALVE