VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > OIL AND GAS > VALVES, ACTUATORS & REGULATORS > CONTROL VALVE > ANGLE VALVE > Fisher™ D & DA Control Valves
Fisher™ D & DA Control Valves
- PED, CUTR, ATEX, CRN
- Critical Service
- Dirty Service, Erosive
- Flow Characteristics
- Equal Percentage
- Carbon Steel
- Operating Temperature
- Standard Temperature
- Pressure Class
- ANSI CL150, ANSI CL300, ANSI CL600, ANSI CL1500, 3600 psi CWP, 6000 psi CWP
- Process Connection Type
- Threaded, Flanged, Socket Weld, RTJ
- Shutoff Class
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 1, NPS 2
- Valve Size Standard
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- Massive guiding positively aligns the valve plug in the seat ring for high pressure drop applications. The screwed-in seat ring completely encloses the seat ring gasket.
- Screwed bonnet/body joint allows repair or maintenance with a minimum of tools.
- Valve is available with VTC (ceramic) trim for service in very erosive applications. The valve plug is also available with a tungsten carbide tip and the seat ring can be fitted with a full-bore tungsten carbide insert for erosive service.
- Valve body and end connection constructions are available for API, as well as ASME standards.
- NACE trim and bolting materials are standard for all applications. These materials comply with the requirements of NACE MR0175-2002.
Category: ANGLE VALVE