VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > OIL AND GAS > VALVES, ACTUATORS & REGULATORS > CONTROL VALVE > ANGLE VALVE > Baumann™ 83000 Sanitary Angle Control Valve
Baumann™ 83000 Sanitary Angle Control Valve
- 3A, CRN, CUTR, PED
- Critical Service
- Low Flow, General Service, Sanitary
- Flow Characteristics
- Special Characterizations, Modified Equal Percentage
- Operating Temperature
- Standard Temperature, High Temperature
- Pressure Class
- 275 psi CWP
- Process Connection Type
- Shutoff Class
- Class IV (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 1/2
- Valve Size Standard
- NPS, DN
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- NPS 1/2 tri-clamp end connections standard with optional welded connections.
- Electropolished wetted interior finished to 30 Ra microinch (20 Ra microinch optional).
- Self-draining designed for clean-in-place (CIP) and sanitize-in-place (SIP).
- Closure diaphragm is polished 316 stainless steel; quick-disconnect bonnet aids closure diaphragm replacement.
- Elastomer seals meet FDA and USP CLVI requirements.
Category: ANGLE VALVE