VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > Water Supply Utilities > ELECTROFUSION FITTINGS & MACHINERY > ELECTROFUSION MACHINES > MSA 2 MULTI Automatic Electrofusion Unit for PE/PP/PVDF/PB
MSA 2 MULTI Automatic Electrofusion Unit for PE/PP/PVDF/PB
- The MSA 2 MULTI automatic electro fusion unit combines light weight and high efficiency, thanks to its inverter technology. The unit is suitable for welding PE, PP, INSTAFLEX PB d125-225, Fuseal d1 1/2″-12″ and PPro-Seal 1/2″-3″.
- It is robust, safe and ergonomic.
- All is meant to simplify the job: the barcode scanner, for long distance reading, the cooling system to joint in series, the icon system, to keep the interaction between user and machine intuitive.
- The entire welding process is controlled and regulated with energy output compensation depending on ambient temperature and the indication of cooling time.
- The unit has 500 protocols permanently stored in the internal memory. The user can copy the fusion reports in an USB stick to print them out in PDF format.
- Scope of delivery includes: 1 pair of angle adapter clips 4.0 mm, operating instructions, START/STOP badge, USB memory stick and robust transport case
- Technical Data:
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Fusion data input mode: bar code, manual
- Mains voltage: 230V (190V – 265V)
- Mains frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Fittings range: d16-630 mm , 1/2″-12″
- Fusion voltage: 3.6-40 V
- Fusion current: 90 A (max)
- Suggested power generators: 3.5 kVA
- USB Port: Type A
- Protection factor: Class 1 / IP 65
- Mains cable: 4 m
- Fusion cable: 3 m
- Weight: ca. 11.9 kg
- Display: Graphical LCD, adjustable contrast
Category: ELECTROFUSION MACHINES
MSA 340 @ 110 Volt Traceability Electrofusion unit with GPS functionRead more
MSA 4.0 Electrofusion Unit with full traceability and GPS functionsRead more
MSA 230 Basic Manual Electrofusion unit with jointing data recordingRead more
MSA 2.1 Automatic Electrofusion Unit with protocols retrievalRead more