VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > Water Supply Utilities > ELECTROFUSION FITTINGS & MACHINERY > ELECTROFUSION MACHINES > MSA 125 Automatic Electrofusion Unit up to d125
MSA 125 Automatic Electrofusion Unit up to d125
- The MSA 125 automatic electro fusion unit combines light weight and compact design, for installers who need to weld fittings up to diameter 125mm (160mm if ELGEF) , in building technology and gas/water distribution applications. The unit is extremely simple to use, with a few basic operations required to operator: connect, confirm, scan, and start the fusion.
- It is robust, safe and ergonomic.
- The entire welding process is controlled and regulated with energy output compensation depending on ambient temperature and the indication of cooling time.
- The unit has 350 fusion protocols permanently stored in the internal memory. The user can copy the fusion reports in an USB stick to print them out in PDF format.
- Scope of delivery includes: 1 pair of angle adapter clips 4.0 mm, operating instructions and robust transport case
- Technical Data:
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C
- Fusion data input mode: bar code, manual
- Mains voltage: 230V (205V – 255V)
- Mains frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Welding technique: Voltage controlled
- Fusion voltage: 8-42 V
- Fusion current: 50 A (max)
- Internal memory capacity: 350 protocols
- Fittings range: d20-125 mm (ELGEF up to d160)
- Protocols format: PDF
- USB Port: Type A
- Protection factor: Class 1 / IP 54
- Fusion cable: 3 m
- Mains cable: 4 m
- Weight: 13 kg
- Display: Graphical LCD, adjustable contrast
- Languages support: English, Italian, Chinese and French
Category: ELECTROFUSION MACHINES