VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > Water Supply Utilities > ELECTROFUSION FITTINGS & MACHINERY > ELECTROFUSION MACHINES > MSA 2.1 Automatic Electrofusion Unit with protocols retrieval
MSA 2.1 Automatic Electrofusion Unit with protocols retrieval
- The MSA 2.1 automatic electro fusion unit combines light weight and high efficiency, thanks to its inverter technology and furthermore provides fusion documentation in PDF. The unit is extremely fast and simple, with three basic operations required to operator: connect, scan, start the fusion.
- It is robust, safe and ergonomic.
- All is meant to simplify the job: the barcode scanner, for long distance reading, the cooling system to joint in series, the icon system, to keep the interaction between user and machine intuitive.
- The entire welding process is controlled and regulated with energy output compensation depending on ambient temperature and the indication of cooling time.
- The unit has 1000 protocols permanently stored in the internal memory. The user can copy the fusion reports in an USB stick to print them out in PDF format.
- Scope of delivery includes: transport box, angle adapters (4.0 mm and 4.7 mm), operating instructions, START/STOP badge and USB memory stick with PC applications.
- Technical Data:
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Mains voltage: 230V (190V – 265V)
- Mains frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Fusion voltage: 8-42 V (48 V)
- Fusion data input mode: bar code, manual
- Fusion current: 90 A (max)
- Suggested power generators: 3.5 kVA
- Fittings range: d20-1200 mm
- Protocols format: PDF and binary (compatible with mini Welding Book)
- USB Port: Type A
- Protection factor: Class 1 / IP 65
- Mains cable: 4 m
- Fusion cable: 4 m
- Weight: ca. 11.9 kg
- Display: Graphical LCD, adjustable contrast
- Independent from languages
Category: ELECTROFUSION MACHINES
MSA 4.1 Electrofusion Unit with full traceability, GPS functions and wireless scannerRead more
MSA 230 Basic Manual Electrofusion unit with jointing data recordingRead more
MSA 4.0 Electrofusion Unit with full traceability and GPS functionsRead more
MSA 2 MULTI Automatic Electrofusion Unit for PE/PP/PVDF/PBRead more