VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > OIL AND GAS > VALVES, ACTUATORS & REGULATORS > CONTROL VALVE > GLOBE VALVE > Fisher™ RSS Lined Globe Valve
Fisher™ RSS Lined Globe Valve
- Fugitive Emissions, PED, SIL capable
- Critical Service
- Low Flow, Corrosive, General Service
- Flow Characteristics
- Equal percentage
- Ductile Iron (PTFE lined)
- Operating Temperature
- Standard Temperature
- Pressure Class
- CL 150, CL 300
- Process Connection Type
- Shutoff Class
- Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4
- Valve Size Standard
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- The perfluoroalkoxy resin-lined assembly provides corrosion protection by shielding metal parts from the process media, making it ideal for controlling severely corrosive media.
- Because all metal parts are shielded from the process fluid, the use of expensive alloys is not necessary.
- Lining thickness is a minimum of 5 millimeters at all areas where the valve is exposed to process flow. Transfer molding techniques provide for excellent consistency, density, and low permeability. Transfer molded PFA material is translucent.
- Greater safety under vacuum and high temperature service is achieved by dovetail anchorings which provide a mechanical bond, minimizing the possibility of detachment of the lining from the cast valve body.
- The top entry design eases in-line maintenance.
- The PTFE bellows seal is leak tight and, with proper use and maintenance, can have an expected life cycle exceeding 500,000 full stroke cycles.
Category: GLOBE VALVE