VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > OIL AND GAS > VALVES, ACTUATORS & REGULATORS > CONTROL VALVE > GLOBE VALVE > Baumann™ 24000F Wafer Body Control Valve
Baumann™ 24000F Wafer Body Control Valve
- PED, CUTR, ATEX, CRN
- Critical Service
- General Service
- Flow Characteristics
- Equal Percentage, Linear
- Stainless, Alloy
- Operating Temperature
- Cryogenic, Standard Temperature, High Temperature
- Pressure Class
- ANSI CL150, ANSI CL300, ANSI CL600, DIN PN 10-40
- Process Connection Type
- Shutoff Class
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 1/2, NPS 3/4, NPS 1
- Valve Size Standard
- NPS, DN
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- Universal valve body construction; 1/2″ mates with ASME CL300 & 600FF (Flat Face) and PN10-40 line flanges; 3/4″ and 1″ mate with ASME CL150, 300, & 600FF and PN10-40 line flanges.
- Multiple trim capacity reductions available to meet changing process requirements with Cv ratings as low as 0.00013.
- Optional extended bonnet is available for applications ranging from -195°C to 537°C (-320°F to 1000°F).
- Optional ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing system to meet critical emission control requirements.
- Epoxy powder coated actuator with stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance.
- Multi-spring, field reversible actuator with reduced deadband, permits direct operation from remote signal devices.
- Entire actuator and yoke can be removed from the valve assembly while maintaining packing integrity.
Category: GLOBE VALVE