VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > OIL AND GAS > VALVES, ACTUATORS & REGULATORS > CONTROL VALVE > GLOBE VALVE > Fisher™ D4 Control Valve
Fisher™ D4 Control Valve
- PED, CUTR, ATEX, CRN
- Critical Service
- Dirty Service, Erosive
- Flow Characteristics
- Equal Percentage
- Carbon Steel
- Operating Temperature
- Standard Temperature
- Pressure Class
- ANSI CL150, ANSI CL300, ANSI CL600, ANSI CL1500
- Process Connection Type
- Threaded, Flanged, RTJ
- Shutoff Class
- Class IV (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 1, NPS 2
- Valve Size Standard
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- Removable groove pin allows quick, easy valve plug replacement.
- D4 valves are available with tungsten carbide trim for erosive service.
- Compact design allows installation where space is a premium. Screwed valve bodies feature compact face-to-face dimensions while flanged valve bodies conform to ISA-75 standards for maximum versatility.
- Hammer nut bonnet/body joint allows repair or maintenance with a minimum of tools, without removing the valve body from the piping system. Seat ring can be removed with a standard socket.
- Bonnet has an integral flange that accepts hammer nut force when making the bonnet-to-body connection. There are no snap rings subject to possible failure in sour service or in atmospheric corrosion.
- Micro-Form trim is standard for throttling or on/off service at no extra cost.
- Choices of port diameters up to 31.8 mm (1.25 in), end connections, and trim materials suit these valves to many applications, including sour service.
Category: GLOBE VALVE