VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > OIL AND GAS > VALVES, ACTUATORS & REGULATORS > CONTROL VALVE > GLOBE VALVE > Baumann™ 24000S Stainless Steel Control Valve
Baumann™ 24000S Stainless Steel Control Valve
- PED, CUTR, ATEX, CRN
- Critical Service
- General Service, Corrosive
- Flow Characteristics
- Equal Percentage, Linear
- Operating Temperature
- Cryogenic, Standard Temperature, High Temperature
- Pressure Class
- ANSI CL300 (NPS 3 is only CL150)
- Process Connection Type
- Threaded (NPS 3 is flangeless), Butt Weld
- Shutoff Class
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 1/2, NPS 3/4, NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3
- Valve Size Standard
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- End connection options are available to meet your piping standards.
- Dual stem and plug guiding provides increased stability during plug travel.
- High quality S31600 stainless steel trim materials; S41600 stainless steel trim available.
- Multiple trim capacity reductions available to meet changing process requirements.
- Fisher FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers are available for remote calibration and diagnostics in facilities utilizing the PlantWeb architecture.
- The FIELDVUE DVC2000 digital valve controller has a local user interface that includes a liquid crystal display and four push buttons for menu navigation.
- NOLEEK bellows bonnet and single through triple extension bonnets are available.
Category: GLOBE VALVE