Sewage Water Pump
– Sewage water pump, as a lifting station, is suitable for pumping of wastewater off place in private dwellings and basement where wastewater cannot be led directly to the sewer by means of a natural downward slope.
– Sewage water pump is typically used for:
– Renovation of offices or other commercial buildings.
– Wall-mounted toilets in basements below sewer level.
– Washing machines & dish washers.
– Toilet, wash basins, bathtubs and cabinet showers in the bathrooms which are far away from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established.
Sewage Water Pump Features
– Compact and slim for easy installation.
– Automatic start and stop.
– Top quality air switch and carbon filter from Germany.
– Circuit board with time delay function and low voltage protection.
– Low noise.
– New blade and support with better cutting performance.
– Suitable for sewage water containing toilet paper and faeces with cutting blade.
Operating Conditions for Sewage Water Pump
– Max. liquid temperature: 50℃.
– Max. ambient temperature: 35℃.
– PH value: 4 – 10
– The pump must not be used for strong chemicals or solvents.
Technical Data of Sewage Water Pump