VIBTIS > Vibtis Trading > OIL AND GAS > VALVES, ACTUATORS & REGULATORS > CONTROL VALVE > GLOBE VALVE > Fisher™ easy-e™ EZ Control Valve
Fisher™ easy-e™ EZ Control Valve
- SIL capable, Fugitive Emission, NACE
- Critical Service
- Noise Abatement, Dirty Service, Steam Condition, Erosive, Low Flow, Corrosive, General Service, Outgassing, Flashing
- Flow Characteristics
- Equal percentage, Linear, Special Characterization, Quick Opening
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy
- Operating Temperature
- Standard Temperature
- Pressure Class
- PN, ASME
- Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, Threaded, Socket Weld
- Shutoff Class
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 1/2, NPS 3/4, NPS1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4
- Valve Size Standard
- NPS, DN
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- Post-guiding provides valve plug stability with less chance of a sticking valve plug due to non-lubricating or sticky process fluids or build-up of entrained solids.
- A flow-straightening, vaned seat ring is available in full port and first reduction port sizes. It offers excellent open- and closed-loop performance and may be used as a direct replacement for the non-vaned seat ring.
- Complies with the Clean Air Act with ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems.
- The process fluid flows through the trim, flushing away solid deposits above and below the guide bushing, thus reducing the possibility of a sticking valve plug.
- Quick-change trim, with a clamped-in seat ring, reduces the disassembly time.
- Low-flow requirements can be satisfied with standard restricted-capacity trim or with Micro-Form, Micro-Flute, or Micro-Flow valve plugs.
- Streamlined flow passages provide greater capacities than most globe valves of the same line size.
Category: GLOBE VALVE