The line of ELGEF Plus ball valves from GF Piping Systems has been specially designed for use in underground gas and water distribution piping systems.
The ball valve is made entirely of plastic and is therefore resistant to corrosion. Thanks to the homogenous, reliable and leak-free jointing method of electrofusion the complete piping network can be constructed in PE.
Based on a service life of well over 50 years, maintenance is not required. Because they are compatible with the ELGEF Plus system, the ball valves can be implemented flexibly and connecting them to other components in the modular ELGEF Plus system is simple with all the options available.
- PE 100 SDR 11 (ISO S5) – d20 up to d225
- 10 bar Gas / 16 bar Water
- d20 – d110 in accordance with DVGW GW336 / DVGW VP302 / DVGW W364
- d160 up to d225 are supplied with base plate and straps
- d1 = diameter of bore
- Regarding pressure rate and application local standards and regulations have to be considered
- * In accordance with ANSI B16.40