Type U1000 Compact Clamp-on Flow Sensor Display Version, 4-20 mA and Pulse Output
The U1000 is an ultrasonic permanent/fixed clamp-on flow metering solution for measuring flow rate. The cost effective device can either be used as a stand alone meter or as an integral part of a control loop.
The U1000 is very simple to install – clamp it on to the pipe, connect it to power and enter the pipe diameter. No special skills or tools are required.
The clamp-on design allows the installation in running systems without opening the pipe, providing minimum downtime and maximum availability.
Compact, rugged and reliable, the U1000 has been designed to provide sustained performance in industrial environments.
- Principle: non-contact ultrasonic transit time
- Measuring range: 0.1…10 m/s
- Pipe size [d]: 25…115 mm
- Pipe materials: Plastics and steel
- Output: 4-20 mA, 4-wire, Pulse
- Integrated display and programming buttons
- Supply power: 12…24 V AC/DC