Type 2450 Pressure Sensor 1/2 inch male union
The 2450 Pressure Sensor has a one-piece injection molded PVDF body and ceramic diaphragm for superior compatibility in corrosive liquids. Three pressure versions allow for optimal resolution matched to your sensing needs. Solid state circuitry eliminates drift (no internal potentiometers).
These sensors are available with a proprietary digital (S3L) output, or field-scaleable 4 to 20 mA output. Dual-threaded ends allow in-line installation with conduit connection, or add the integral adapters to create a compact assembly with a field mount version of the Signet 8250 Level, 8450 Pressure Transmitter or the 9900 Transmitter.
- Wetted Materials: PVDF, ceramic, FKM
- 4 to 20 mA or digital (S3L) output
- In-line Mounting styles: 1/2 inch male union
- Operating Temperature:** 15° to 85°C (5° to 185°F)
- Operating Pressures:**
-XU Ultra Low: 0 to 0.7 bar (0 to 10 psi)
-XL Low: 0 to 3.4 bar (0 to 50 psi)
-XH High: 0 to 17 bar (0 to 250 psi)
- Compatibility: 8900, 9900 and 9950
- *Level ranges calculated using specific gravity of water. Maximum ranges may vary for other liquids
- **check operating temperature/pressure graphs in catalog for derating information