Type 2350 Temperature Sensor
The 2350 Temperature Sensor has a one piece injection moulded PVDF body that is ideal for use in high purity applications. It also outlasts metal sensors in aggressive liquids and eliminates the need for costly custom thermowells.
These sensors are available with proprietary digital output (S3L) or field-scaleable 4 to 20 mA output. Dual threaded ends (3/4 in. NPT) allow submersion in process vessels, or in-line installation with conduit connection. An integral adapter kit (sold separately) may be used to create a compact assembly with field mount versions of the Signet 8350 Temperature or 9900 Transmitter.
- Wetted Materials: PDVF
- Additional features: Platinum RTD in extended tip for quick response
- In-line Mounting styles: 3/4 inch NPT
- Submersible mounting: 3/4 inch NPT
- Operating Temperature:** In-line: -10° to 100°C (14 to 212°F)
Submersible: -10° to 85°C (14° to 185°F)
- Operating Pressures:** 0 to 16 bar (0 to 232 psi)
- Compatibility: 8900, 9900 or 9950
- **check operating temperature/pressure graphs in catalog for derating information