T-Shaped Hydrant with One Orifice
The T-Shaped Hydrant t of one orifice has an angular configuration while the one of two orifices has a “T” configuration. The body and the cover are constructed of ductile iron GGG40 DIN 1693.
The piston is a registered patent and it is specially designed to eliminate the disadvantages of the other types of hydrants that are found to the market. As a great advantage could be considered that the piston and its base are made from metal, so great stability and resistance is effected. The elastic flange which is assembled between them, provides the total sealing, when the hydrant is closed. The whole activator system moves axialy by two leaders blocking the sideway movements and deformations and assuring total stability, safeness and resistance during the operation.
The elastic separation diaphragm of the valve’s chamber is constructed from a very flexible material in order to effect the easy movement of the piston with minimum losses. The piston’s bases except of being the leader is also a flow regulator as it erases the whirlpool caused from the pump. The valve’s chamber is connected with its entrance by a special little pipe from RILSAN PA 11 DIN 7434 or copper Cu F17 DIN 17671.
- Water supply
- Fire fighting pipelines
The T-Shaped Hydrant are manufactured according to ISO 2531, DIN 2501, BS 4504/4772, NF 2910 and have the following advantages:
- Very simple operation
- Soft opening and closure with regulation ability
- Light weight
- No leakages
- Pressure regulator different for each orifice if required
- Automatic valve for anti-freezing protection
- V-port for soft flow adjusted to the piston’s base
- Minimum maintenance with very low cost
- Long life time
- Close when pressure falls lower than the desirable level
- The special construction of the activator eliminates damages and deformations which are caused by the different pressures on the hydrant during its operation.
- Can be modified to an anti-hammer shock protection valve or to a pressure reducing valve, by adding a special pilot
- They have the ability of electrically regulated operation by a PLC, or through an electric net work of low voltage