SG 125 Socket fusion machine
In this form of fusion jointing, which requires heating tools, the pipe end is inserted into the socket of the fitting; no additional material is used. The pipe end and fitting socket are heated to fusion temperature using a heating bush and a heating spigot, respectively, and are then pushed together.
GF Piping Systems offers a wide range of hand and mechanical guided fusion machines – also for the field-use. The pipe end, fitting socket and heating tools correspond in such a way that the necessary jointing pressure is attained during jointing, resulting in a homogeneous joint.
- Portable heating element – socket fusion machine for use in the workshop and on job sites.
- For fusion jointing of PP, PE, PB and PVDF pipes and fittings; dimension 20 – 125 mm
- BASE MACHINE
- Compact, sturdy design, distortion-free machine bed
- Handwheel with torque locking mechanism for the slide movement
- Fast selection of insertion depth according to the pipe dimension
- With electronic temperature control
- High temperature accuracy over the entire heating surface
- ADDITIONAL STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Universal, left and right prismatic clamping devices, complete, for clamping pipe and fittings. Additional set of prismatic clamping devices for outer clamping of pipes available as an option.
- V-shaped pipe support d 20 – 125 mm
- Back stop
- Machine specific tool set
- Timer to clock fusion times
- Including transport packaging, without accessories