PSO 701 Butt fusion machine for sanitary applications
Butt fusion technology is the safe, reliable and favorable jointing for a wide dimension range. GF Piping Systems offers mechanical, hydraulic and CNC-guided fusion machines for on site constructions and the workshop. The fusion areas of the pipes and fittings are heated to fusion temperature and joined by means of mechanical pressure, without using additional materials. A homogeneous joint results.
- Compact and mobile butt fusion machine for PE pipes for the use in the workshop and on the building site. Perfect for sanitary installations and wastepipes. The wooden box is usable as working bench as well as for transportation
- Pressure adjustment via direct load transfer (max. force 100 kp). PE max. d 160 mm SDR 17,6.
- Planer and heating element could be swivelled in and out
- High performance heating element thermostatic controlled (PTFE coated)
- The heating element can be used as manual fusion tool
- Fast-locking base clamping plates, right and left, d 160 mm
- Complete reduction clamping inserts set d 40 – 140 mm
- V-shaped pipe support with inserts d 40 – 140 mm
- Machine specific tool set