Pressure tapping valve (kit) With 360° rotatable outlet
ELGEF Plus modular saddles comprise a complete product package – tapping saddles, tapping saddles with Gas-Stop, pressure tapping valves, stop-off saddles, repair saddles and spigot saddles.
The branch saddle – also called saddle – is at the heart of our modular system. All requirements are covered with just a few components.
- PE 100 SDR 11 (ISO S5)
- 10 bar Gas / 16 bar Water
- With integrated drill bit to tap live mains under pressure
- Suitable for pipes with wall thickness between 7 and 21 mm only.
- Complete with lower part and premounted PE100 coated valve piece
- The valve is closed clockwise
- Number of turns to fully open or close valve is 13 for outlet d32
- Number of turns to fully open or close valve is 28 for outlet d 40, d 50, d 63
- Spindle size (SW) 14
- 4 mm pin connectors
- Limited path fusion indicators
- Long fusion outlet
- Supplied as Kit with enclosed service line fitting (ELGEF Plus Coupler or Reducer)