MULTI/JOINT® 3180 Plus Wide Range Reduced spigot end, non restraint
For reliable restraint connections on all types of pipe materials. The MULTI/JOINT 3000 Plus wide range system meets the demands and is suitable for applications in water and gas for pipe sizes from DN50 up to and including DN600.
- Suitable for all kinds of pipe material
- Suitable for water and gas
- Ductile cast iron GGG45 body and clamping ring(s), acc. to EN-GJS-450-10
- RESICOAT® epoxy powder coating, according to GSK standards and EN 14901
- NBR or EPDM gasket, NBR acc. to EN 682 (-5°C up to +50°C), EPDM acc. to EN 681-1 (0°C up to +50ºC)
- Angular deflection of max. 8° per socket at installation (based on the middle of the range)
- Stainless steel A2 quality (AISI 304) or A4 quality (AISI 316) bolts, nuts and washers
- For all plastic pipes, the use of an insert stiffener (see accessories) is recommended and in some cases mandatory. Check our technical information.
- Hygiene protection included DN50 – DN600