- Temperature monitoring and control of processes
- Safety-critical applications in general process instrumentation, especially in the chemical and petrochemical industries, oil and gas industries, power generation incl. nuclear power plants, water/wastewater industries, mining
- For measuring points with limited space, e.g. control panels
- No power supply needed for switching of electrical loads
- Setting ranges from -15 … +20 °C to 180 … 250 °C
- Repeatability of the set point ≤ 1% span
- 1 set point, SPDT, high switching power up to AC 250 V, 5 A
- Direct mounting or remote mounting with capillary ≤ 10 m
These high-quality temperature switches have been developed especially for safety-critical applications. The high quality of the products and manufacturing in accordance with ISO 9001 ensure reliable monitoring of your plant. In production, the switches are traced by quality assurance software at every step and subsequently are 100 % tested.
In order to ensure as flexible operation as possible, the temperature switches are fitted with micro switches, which enable the switching of an electrical load of up to AC 250 V, 5 A directly. For lower switching power ratings, such as for PLC applications, micro switches with gold-plated contacts can be selected as an option.
The measuring system parts and the flexible spiral armour are made of stainless steel.
Moreover the snap-acting behaviour of the Belleville spring increases stability and vibration resistance.
The model TXA temperature switch is extremely robust and guarantees optimal operating characteristics in a limited space with repeatability lower than 1 % of span.