- Temperature monitoring and control of processes
- Safety-critical applications in general process instrumentation, especially in the chemical and petrochemical industries, oil and gas industries, power generation, water/wastewater industries
- No power supply needed for switching of electrical loads
- Setting ranges from -30 … +70°C up to 0 … 600 °C
- Robust switch enclosure from aluminium alloy, IP 66, NEMA 4X
- 1 or 2 independent set points, SPDT or DPDT, high switching power up to AC 250 V, 20 A
- Remote mounting with capillary ≤ 10 m
These high-quality temperature switches have been developed specifically for safety-critical applications. The high quality of the products and manufacturing in accordance with ISO 9001 ensure reliable monitoring of your plant. In production, the switches are traced by quality assurance software at every step and subsequently are 100 % tested.
In order to ensure as flexible operation as possible, the temperature switches are equipped with micro switches, which enable the switching of an electrical load of up to AC 250 V, 20 A directly.
For lower switching power ratings, such as for PLC applications, argon gas-filled micro switches with gold-plated contacts can be selected as an option.
The measuring element is a gas-actuated system with a bourdon tube element. This system allows wide setting range up to 0 … 600°C.
The measuring system parts and the flexible spiral armour are made of stainless steel.
The model TAG temperature switch is extremely robust and guarantees optimal operating characteristics and the highest measuring performances with repeatability lower than 0.5% of span.