- For measuring the air velocity and the temperature of air and other non-inflammable and non-aggressive gases in fresh and exhaust air ducts
- Designed for direct connection to control systems or the building automation system
- Electrical output signal DC 0 … 10 V or 4 … 20 mA, can be selected directly at the instrument via jumpers
- Output signal for velocity and air temperature in one instrument
- With switching output (optional)
- Mounting flange for mounting on circular ventilation pipes or rectangular ventilation ducts
The model A2G-20 air velocity meter is used for measuring flow rates of gaseous media in ventilation and air-conditioning applications. In addition, the A2G-20 features integrated temperature measurement.
Electrical output signals for both measurands (DC 0 … 10 V or 4 … 20 mA; adjustable at the instrument via jumpers) enable the direct connection to control systems or the building automation system.
An additional switching output (option) enables a flexible operation for controlling further components of a ventilation and air-conditioning system.
The LC display (option) and the clear menu navigation enable a time-saving and simple commissioning.