Hancock Forged Steel – ASME 800-1500
- End Connections
- Screwed , Socket weld , Butt Weld , Flanged
- Boilers , Cogeneration , General Service , HRSG , Pumps , Valves & Manifolds , Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler , Balance of Plant
- Carbon Steel , Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel
- Operating Temperature
- High Temperature
- Pressure Class
- ASME 800 , 1500
- Connections standards
- Screwed (NPT) to ASME B1.20.1Socket weld to ASME B16.11Flanged to ASME B16.5 classes 150, 300, 600, 1500Butt-welded ASME B16.25.
- Testing Standard
- API 598
- Design Standard
- API 602
- Other Configurations*This is requried on all product pages, so you cannot delete this one
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- A compact but extremely sturdy design for high pressure-temperature service.
- Direct metal-to-metal seating make the gate valve ideal for most shut-off applications.
- A precision machined, integral backseat.
- All internal surfaces are accurately machined to provide maximum performance.
- One-piece, die forged body.
- Seats are designed for accurate, repeatable, seating alignment.
- Corrosion inhibited graphite packing and braided graphite filament rings.
- Piston style check valves for horizontal and vertical pipeline applications.