Hancock Cast Steel – ASME 150-600
- Internal surfaces are accurately machined to provide maximum performance.
- Renewable body seat rings are made from hardened stainless steel, faced with stellite.
- The wedge in gate valve is cast, hardened, ground, and lapped to ensure positive sealing.
- The disc in globe valve is hardened, ground, and lapped to ensure positive and repeatable sealing over the valves full pressure/temperature range.
- A precision machined backseat.
- Seats are designed for accurate, repeatable, seating alignment.
- Corrosion inhibited graphite packing and braided graphite filament rings.
- Flat, precision machined and lapped seating surfaces in check valve eliminate damage from high impact seating.