G 160 Combined butt and socket fusion machine for industrial applications
In this form of fusion jointing, which requires heating tools, the pipe end is inserted into the socket of the fitting; no additional material is used. The pipe end and fitting socket are heated to fusion temperature using a heating bush and a heating spigot, respectively, and are then pushed together.
GF Piping Systems offers a wide range of hand and mechanical guided fusion machines – also for the field-use. The pipe end, fitting socket and heating tools correspond in such a way that the necessary jointing pressure is attained during jointing, resulting in a homogeneous joint.
- Mobile, very compact and universal plastic fusion machine for PP, PE and PVDF pipes and fittings for use in the workshop and on job sites.
Butt fusion d 32 – 160 mm, all pressure ratings up to PE/PP SDR 11; PVDF SDR 21.
Socket fusion d 16 – 110 mm Base machine
- high precision, distortion-free and robust machine base
- handwheel for easy moving of machine carriage
- exact pressure adjustment via direct load transfer
- hardened, hard-chrome plated guide shafts for extreme loads
- handle for safe transport of machine
- All clamping possibilities for base clamping plates, pipe supports, back stop and prismatic clamping devices.
- planing device made of light cast aluminium
- optimised cutting geometry for even and chatter-free planing
- powerful parallel planer, swivels in and out for single or double-sided facing of pipe ends 620 W
- integrated pick up for easy mounting of calibration tools for machining of pipe ends in socket fusion
- high-performance and precision heater with electronic temperature control 1500 W
- high accuracy of +/- 4°C over the entire heating surface
- heater temperature can be set exactly with digital LCD
- high quality, non-stick, easy to change PTFE fabric
Additional standard equipment on the basic model
- V-shaped pipe supports d 16 – 160 mm for fittings
- timer to clock fusion times
- tool set specified to machine
- Including transport packaging, without accessories