Fisher™ V260 Control Valve
- CUTR, PED, CRN, Fugitive Emission, NACE
- Critical Service
- Cavitation, Noise Abatement
- Flow Characteristics
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy
- Operating Temperature
- Standard Temperature
- Pressure Class
- Process Connection Type
- Shutoff Class
- Class IV (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 8, NPS 10, NPS 12, NPS 16, NPS 20, NPS 24
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- The splined ball to shaft connection, splined shaft to actuator connection, double power-end bushing assemblies, and trunnion guiding, all provide improved dynamic control.
- Up to -20 dBA acoustical attenuation can be achieved for the V260A valve within a single-stage construction. Dual-stage construction can provide up to -25 dBA attenuation.
- The attenuator is an integral part of the seal assembly. The seal wipes to ball surface, not the attenuator, promoting increased service life.
- Materials are available that comply with NACE Standard MR0175-2002.
- Self-adjusting seal(s) that are pressure assisted provide tight shutoff for long reliable service.
- The ball trunnions are designed for demanding applications requiring long service life, with a reduction in maintenance time and costs.
- The attenuator is active throughout the ball rotation for very demanding services or a characterized attenuator is used to match the service conditions.