Fisher™ FB Fabricated Angle Valves
- CUTR, PED, CRN, Fugitive Emission, NACE
- Critical Service
- Noise Abatement, Steam Conditioning, Outgassing
- Flow Characteristics
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy, Cast Iron
- Operating Temperature
- Standard Temperature, High Temperature
- Pressure Class
- Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ
- Shutoff Class
- Class II (FCI 70-2), Class III (FCI 70-2), Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 8, NPS 10, NPS 12, NPS 14, NPS 16, NPS 18, NPS 20, NPS 24, NPS 30, NPS 36
- Valve Size Standard
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- Whisper Trim™ III or WhisperFlo™ cages used in FBD or FBT valves can reduce noise produced by high flow rates and large pressure drops.
- Regeneration of valve noise is significantly reduced by reducing the outlet flow velocity with an expanded outlet design.
- The design eliminates gasketing problems caused by thermal expansion and contraction of long parts, such as the cage assembly.
- The ENVIRO-SEAL™ or HIGH-SEAL packing system options are available. These packing systems provide excellent sealing, guiding, and loading force transmission.
- A spring-loaded seal ring with PEEK anti-extrusion rings is available on FBT valves for Class V shutoff up to 316°C (600°F). Bore seal is available on FBD valves for Class V shutoff above 316°C (600°F).