Energy Storage Capacitors
Due to their low self inductance and high current carrying capacity fast rise times together with high currents or voltages can reliably be generated.
- Utilized in applications with a need to generate high voltage or currents pulses like in Marx multiplier circuits for impulse voltage testing of power equipment, capacitor banks used in synthetic tests circuits for circuit breakers or for testing of surge arrester elements and in plasma research.
- Discharge currents up to 800 kA
- Up to 90 kV DC
- Oil/paper-polypropylene insulation
- Metal tank type with porcelain or FRP bushing
- Available in compliance with all international standards