- The dismantling joint in a hydraulic installation is the necessary joining element between different fittings so that they are easily adjusted to the net or removed from it.
- Rubber sealing ring is of special material and thickens, in order to assure a tight sealing and prevent the dismantling joint from being damaged.
- When the dismantling joint is used for clean water in water supply or irrigation net the sealing ring is made of EPDM (temperature: -20oC to +130oC).
- For impure water and sewage the sealing ring is made of VITON, which presents a remarkable resistance in both highly intoxicated water and high temperatures. (temperature: -10oC to +250oC).
- In both cases the rubber ring does not present the slightest worn-out, that may be caused by external factors such as bad weather conditions or the sun.
- The dismantling joints are manufactured for working pressures 10atm and 16atm and are tested in 25atm.
- Dismantling joints from 25atm up to 64atm are available upon request.
- Water supply, Irrigation Networks
- Sewage networks
- Big tolerance in high pressures
- Little maintenance necessary
- Can be repaired without being removed from the pipeline
- Long life time
Sizes DN 50 up to DN1600
Workign pressure PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64atm
Working Temperature -10oC up to +130oC
Coating electrostatic epoxy powder, 200μm
- Body & flanges carbon steel St37
- Bolts &nuts galvanised steel (stainless steel upon request)
- Rubber sealing: EPDM EN681-1 (NBR or VITON upon request)