Cryogenic extended bonnet gate valve
Main features: Low temperature valve is designed with extended bonnet, which can protect stem packing and stuffing box area to avoid the effect from low temperature that causing the stem packing lost its elasticity. Extended area is also convenient for insulation protection. Valves are suitable for Ethylene, LNG plants, air separation plant, Petrochemical gas separation plant, PSA oxygen plant, etc.
Design standard ：API 600 BS 6364
Product range ：
1. Pressure range ：CLASS 150Lb~600Lb
2.Nominal diameter ： NPS 2~36″
3. Body material：stainless steel ,Alloy steel
4. End connection ： RF RTJ BW
5. Minimum working temperature ：-196℃
6. Mode of operation：Hand wheel, Gear box, Electric, Pneumatic, hydraulic device, Pneumatic-hydraulic device；
1.Small flow resistance for fluid, only a small force is required when opening/closing;
2.When valve is full opened, the sealing surface suffered small friction from the working medium；
3.With pressure relief hole to prevent abnormal pressure rise in cavity;
4.Spring loaded packing can be chosen;
5.Low emission packing can be chosen according to ISO 15848 requirement;
6.Valve has medium flow direction requirements.